One Person Injured In House Fire

Fire was started by a space heater

Ed Jenson
March 04, 2018 - 2:04 pm
Categories: 

One person was taken to the hospital Sunday morning following a house fire on Cleveland Avenue in Anderson.

Authorities say five people were at the home. Four of those residents were able to get out. The fifth resident had to be rescued and was transported to AnMed with smoke inhalation and burns.

Officials say the fire was started by a space heater. They said the house did not have any smoke detectors.

Comments ()
Tags: