Security services

People look at tributes in Parliament Square, London, Saturday March 25, 2017, laid out for the victims of the Westminster attack on Wednesday. Khalid Masood killed four people and left more than two dozen hospitalized, including some with what have been described as catastrophic injuries. The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for the attack. (John Stillwell/PA via AP)
March 26, 2017 - 6:16 am
LONDON (AP) — Encrypted messaging services like WhatsApp must make their platforms accessible to intelligence agencies, a top British security official declared Sunday amid reports that the Westminster attacker used the service minutes before his assault on Parliament. Home Secretary Amber Rudd...
Read More
FILE- In this March 22, 2017 file photo, the attacker Khalid Masood is treated by emergency services outside the Houses of Parliament London. British Police named on Thursday March 23, 2017, Khalid Masood as The Houses of Parliament attacker. (Stefan Rousseau/PA via AP, File).
March 25, 2017 - 4:09 am
LONDON (AP) — The man who killed four people outside Britain's Parliament was in Saudi Arabia three times and taught English there, the Middle Eastern country's embassy said. A Saudi Embassy statement released late Friday said that Khalid Masood taught English in Saudi Arabia from November 2005 to...
Read More
In this photo taken on Monday, Feb. 27, 2017, Denis Voronenkov visits a movie theater in Kiev, Ukraine. Ukrainian police said Voronenkov was shot dead Thursday by an unidentified gunman at the entrance of an upscale hotel in the Ukrainian capital. Voronenkov, 45, a former member of the communist faction in the lower house of Russian parliament, had moved to Ukraine last fall and had been granted Ukrainian citizenship. (AP Photo/Oleksandr Synytsia)
March 24, 2017 - 10:37 am
MOSCOW (AP) — A senior Ukrainian official says the killer of Kremlin critic Denis Voronenkov, who was gunned down in the Ukrainian capital of Kiev, was a Russian agent. Anton Gerashchenko, an adviser to Ukraine's interior minister, identified the man who shot Voronenkov on Thursday as 28-year-old...
Read More
FILE - In this Nov. 30, 2016 file photo, artwork and signatures cover a fence around the Pulse nightclub, scene of a mass shooting, in Orlando, Fla. A personal injury attorney representing some of the families and survivors of the Orlando nightclub massacre filed a lawsuit Wednesday, March 22, 2017, against the gunman's employer and wife, claiming they were able to stop Omar Mateen before the attack but didn't. The lawsuit was filed in federal court in South Florida on behalf of more than four dozen of the survivors and family members of those killed at Pulse nightclub last June. (AP Photo/John Raoux)
March 22, 2017 - 5:41 pm
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Dozens of survivors and victims' relatives from the Orlando nightclub massacre are suing the gunman's employer and wife, claiming they could have stopped Omar Mateen before the attack but didn't. The lawsuit was filed Wednesday in federal court in South Florida on behalf of...
Read More
FILE - In this Nov. 30, 2016 file photo, artwork and signatures cover a fence around the Pulse nightclub, scene of a mass shooting, in Orlando, Fla. A personal injury attorney representing some of the families and survivors of the Orlando nightclub massacre filed a lawsuit Wednesday, March 22, 2017, against the gunman's employer and wife, claiming they were able to stop Omar Mateen before the attack but didn't. The lawsuit was filed in federal court in South Florida on behalf of more than four dozen of the survivors and family members of those killed at Pulse nightclub last June. (AP Photo/John Raoux)
March 22, 2017 - 12:26 pm
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A personal injury attorney representing dozens of survivors and victims' relatives from the Orlando nightclub massacre filed a lawsuit Wednesday against the gunman's employer and wife, claiming they could have stopped Omar Mateen before the attack but didn't. The lawsuit was...
Read More
March 22, 2017 - 10:11 am
TRUMP-MANAFORT-RUSSIA UPDATE: White House won't comment on Manafort WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House is refusing to comment on today's news about Paul Manafort, former campaign chairman for President Donald Trump. The Associated Press has learned that Manafort secretly worked for a Russian...
Read More
Computer screens showing some of the Trump trademarks approved by China's Trademark office and seen on their website in Beijing, China, Wednesday, March 8, 2017. China has granted preliminary approval for 38 new Trump trademarks, fueling conflict of interest concerns and questions about whether President Donald Trump is receiving special treatment from the Chinese government. (AP Photo/Ng Han Guan)
March 08, 2017 - 10:31 pm
SHANGHAI (AP) — China has granted preliminary approval for 38 new Trump trademarks, a move that offers a potential business foothold for President Donald Trump's family company and protects his name in a country notorious for counterfeiters. The trademarks cover everything from hotels and golf...
Read More

Pages